1. Flex best practices? stackoverflow.com
I have the feeling that is easy to find samples, tutorials and simple examples on Flex.
2. Suggestions for Stress Testing BlazeDS stackoverflow.com
We are removing our XSL-> HTML solution annd replacing it with a Flex UI for our userbase. One of the concerns is that the BlazeDS (amf endpoint, so streaming or polling) ...
3. How does [RemoteClass] work in Flex Actionscript can I use it for custom data-binding? stackoverflow.com
Actionscript supports a [RemoteClass] metadata tag that is used in BlazeDS to provide data-binding hints for marshalling AMF binary objects from Java to BlazeDS. For example: Java: package sample;
4. BlazeDS - Conversion from ArrayList
5. Flex: Can List be used to display control in equally sized tiles stackoverflow.com
In one of the application I am working, List has been used. I am required to display items in the form of tiles. I do not want to change the component ...
6. Difference between static variable in ActionScript and in Java EE stackoverflow.com
Please verify my understanding. When a static variable is defined in a Java EE application, the variable is visible and can be altered by any other user. But in case of ...
7. Using one remote object and multiple destinations stackoverflow.com
In my Flex app, I use one remote object and multiple destinations. Is that a bad idea? It seems to be working just fine except for the one or two fringe ...
8. Handling java errors in Flex stackoverflow.com
I am new bie to flex. We are using flex,java,blazeds to develop our application. So we are successfully connected to blazeds but it is showing one error when we are trying ...
9. ActionScript passing extra parameter to request when using CallResponder stackoverflow.com
I am running flex with BlazeDS. My backend is in Java. I have the following function in actionscript: