1. Client Java vs (Adobe) Flash for web applications, what to choose and when stackoverflow.com
A few years ago client Java was unsuitable for web development because a remarkable part of web users did not have Java installed. ( I don't remember exact numbers, more than ...
2. Compiling a flex application with services-config.xml, with an unknown context.root stackoverflow.com
I would like to compile my flex application with a services-config.xml file. However, I am forced to supply a context.root. In my setup, the context root (context path) isn't known until my ...
3. creating a Chat room in Flex stackoverflow.com
I want to implement a Chat room in Flex 3. Please help me. Thanks!!
4. Relative context-root fro flash application stackoverflow.com
In services-config.xml we got following configuration of endPoint.
Before compiling flash application i set up context-root as compilaction option.
5. Freely creating BlazeDS RemoteObjects stackoverflow.com
So I know BlazeDS's standard MXML syntax for creating remote objects. Ex:
6. Elearning Platform technology, design and architecture stackoverflow.com
I got a requirement wherein we have to develop e-learning platform using Flex and J2EE. I am new to e-learning. can someone help me to identify what are all the api required, ...
7. How does one create Channels at runtime using BlazeDS? stackoverflow.com
So as you may or may not know, BlazeDS (open source version of LiveCycle Data Services) is a nice way to get your server-side Java and client-side Flex application to play ...
8. Flex/Flash: Is there an alternative for BlazeDS? stackoverflow.com
Do you know any free alternative for BlazeDS? It's working fine here, but we're looking for alternatives to check wich one is better. Thanks
9. Getting ArgumentError: Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid. with BlazeDS/Flash (not Flex) stackoverflow.com
So I've been working on connecting Flash to BlazeDS to make use of its excellent features without being constrained by a flex client - numerous blogs out there on this but ...
10. Overwrite BlazeDS / FlexDataservice endpoint stackoverflow.com
I'm using the build in Flex Dataservice to connect to a BlazeDS server. Flex is using the *.fml file within the model folder for the connection details, within that file you ...
11. Change BlazeDS protocol from AFM3 to AMF0 stackoverflow.com
I have installed blazeds-turnkey-126.96.36.19931 installed. By default Blazeds uses AMF3 protocol. I wan't to switch it to AMF0. How to do this? Thanks
12. BlazeDS marshalls Java Float to ActionScript int stackoverflow.com
I'm using BlazeDS to marshall Java objects to Flex. What I'm seeing is that if a Java