1. Generated PersonController expects Authority to contain word ROLE stackoverflow.com
I'm brand new to acegi and relatively new to Grails. I just followed the tutorial to set up a new role and a new user. Every time I saved the ...
3. Assigning roles programmatically in grails using acegi stackoverflow.com
could someone provide me with a snippet that assigns a given existing acegi role (Authority) to a Person in Grails ? Thanks.
4. update on acegi roles for user? stackoverflow.com
If a loggedin user gets a new role, what does he has to do to get all permissions based on this role?
5. Any easy way to delete a user (having many to many relation with role) in acegi, grails? stackoverflow.com
In default acegi setting, person and authority have many to many relations. Thus, in addtion to people and authorities, there is a table authotiries-people. To delete a person (a user) I ...
6. Grails Acegi security: Problem with roles and access stackoverflow.com
sad end to this storyWell, as it turns out, the