1. Is it possible to use a JNDI dataSource read only in Grails? stackoverflow.com
I need to add a JNDI datasource from a legacy database to my Grails (1.2.2) application.
So far, the resource is added to my Tomcat (5.5) and
2. JNDI datasource to oracle with grails 1.3 stackoverflow.com
I can't get my JNDI datasource running. Followed the official grails doc I set up a datasouce in Config.groovy:
3. HowTo get custom JNDI properties in Grails? stackoverflow.com
I got Grails with JNDI working and connected the Database and mail with it. This works pretty good. Now I need to get some custom values into Grails like username and ...
4. Grails: server crashes when I recompile a file (when using datasources) stackoverflow.com
I'm using datasources in my Grails project. When I edit a groovy file with server running I get the following error:
Running Grails application.. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Must supply a resource type ...
5. How pass username/password command line options to jndi grails.naming.entries in Config.grooy stackoverflow.com
I have a jndi entry in Config.groovy like so:
6. Grails 2.0: Could not unbind factory from JNDI stackoverflow.com