1. Using external log4j.properties file with Grails stackoverflow.com
What's the best way to use an external log4j.properties file within Grails? I'd like to use the traditional log4j.properties format rather than a log4j.groovy style configuration. I'm also curious if the external ...
2. Grails log4j configuration stackoverflow.com
I've repeatedly had problems with the DSL introduced by Grails in version 1.1 for configuring Log4J. My current configuration looks like this:
3. Log4j exception in grails stackoverflow.com
being domain.id a long value, I get the exception: Exception Message: No signature of method: groovy.util.ConfigObject.debug() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [Id:9] Possible solutions: getAt(java.lang.String), dump(), get(java.lang.Object), get(java.lang.Object), ...
4. Grails conversionPattern change at runtime stackoverflow.com
Using a standard log4j configuration for my grails app, with a custom conversion pattern like that :
5. Log4j configuration in Grails production environment with grails.config.locations stackoverflow.com
I am trying to maintain the log4j configuration in a separate file in production environment. I have this
6. how can i use log4j in grails application? stackoverflow.com
how can i use log4j in grails application?
7. Can not load a log4J - library forum.springsource.org
Can not load a log4J - library Hi, within my project (grails 1.3.6) I load some libraries-dependencies via the config/BuildConfig.groovy file. But since yesterday gails does not run; it constantly refuses ...
8. log4j on GroovyTestCase extraneous poo forum.springsource.org
Apr 26, 2011 4:58:36 PM sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3 invoke INFO: foo Apr 26, 2011 4:58:36 PM sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3 invoke INFO: bar