1. Grails security stackoverflow.com
Which is the best security solution for grails among acegi, jsecurity and Stark security? regards Josh
2. Grails acegi plugin user recommendation stackoverflow.com
I'm about to add security to my Grails App, and I'd like to know from your experiences what's the best approach:
3. Grails + Acegi: How to handle password renewal ? Logged vs not logged user stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a module to force a user whose password has expired to renew its password. This app uses the acegi security plugin. After the expired credentials are detected, ...
4. java.security.AllPermission fails for Grails 1.3.2 app on JBoss 5.1 Community Edition stackoverflow.com
From what I understand, a SecurityManager policy file with only
should grant all permissions globally. However, running a Grails 1.3.2 app on JBoss 5.1 Community Edition and JRE ...
5. How to change logging system from log4j in Grails to mitigate log forging? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to replace the log4j logging system in Grails with the one in ESAPI. (Still technically log4j.) I know I can just do it programmatically, but ...