1. Grails IncompatibleClassChangeError stackoverflow.com
I deploy a war made with "grails war" to a jetty server. As far as I can determine, Grails builds with Sun JDK 1.6.0_17-b04 and jetty runs on Sun JDK 18.104.22.168 (both ...
2. Error deploying a Grails 1.3.2 war on JBoss6 stackoverflow.com
We are trying to upgrade from JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 and receive the following error when deploying our Grails 1.3.2 war:
3. grails configure log4j without rebuilding war? stackoverflow.com
This seems pretty strange, but when grails builds a war file it doesn't generate a log4j.properties or log4j.xml file.
Instead it has the following in WEB-INF/web.xml
4. Jetty extracts war and ignore some files stackoverflow.com
I have created a Grails app with neo4j which the direction of database is in web-app/WEB-INF/resource/db which runs fine locally with grails run-app. However, after I packed to a war file ...
5. Logging configuration completely ignored in Config.groovy when deployed as a war? stackoverflow.com
When I run my application with
6. Deploying a simple grails (1.3.7) WAR file to JBoss 7.0.1 stackoverflow.com
We are trying to get a simple grails (1.3.7) war file deployed onto JBoss 7.0.1. But we are running into this exception that prevents the application from deploying.
7. Deploying Grails app inside another J2ee webapp as ONE war file stackoverflow.com
I have existing J2ee web applications. And I also have new Grails 1.3.7 application. Requirement is to embedded Grails app inside existing J2ee app and deploy it in one ...
8. How to resolve class references in an external config file for grails war deployment? stackoverflow.com
I am using Grails 1.3.7. I build a war file & deploy it in tomcat. I have an external groovy configuration file that I use to set up logging. I added ...
9. Add a JAR to WEB-INF\lib in Grails Portlets stackoverflow.com
I'm using the Grails Porlets Plugin, and the generated portlet doesn't deploy because it needs commons-logging.jar, adding it manually to WEB-INF\lib in the generated portlet with 'grails war' solves the problem. How ...
10. continuous deployment of a grails app stackoverflow.com
I am working on a grails app and need regularly to deploy hot fixes to a remote server. I am using jenkins with grails plugin for automation. My point is the following: Most ...