1. WS Libs: com.sun.xml vs javax.xml stackoverflow.com
There are identical classes of java WebServices API & IMPL in those packages groups, only package names are different.
2. Mixing JAXB and JAX-RPC coderanch.com
3. JAXP,JAXB,JAXM and JAX-RPC??? coderanch.com
4. Making JAXB play nice with JAX-RPC coderanch.com
Hello, I am updating client Web Services which are currently using J2EE 1.3 and processing raw XML. I want to move these to JAX-RPC. My first thought was to leave the current code to draw the XML out of the database and then bind it to a JAXB object. This is where my brilliant idea beached itself against reality. The problem ...
5. JAXB vc JAX-RPC mapping files coderanch.com
6. JAX-RPC 1.1 ( JSR 109) and JAXB coderanch.com
7. JAXB vs. JAX-RPC coderanch.com
8. Why JAX-WS over JAX-RPC + JAXB coderanch.com
Hi All, I am working on a project where I need to upgrade from JAX-RPC to JAX-WS. My project is using JAXB + JAX-RPC for data binding. So I have marshaller and unmarshaller written for parsing data. JAX-WS has delegated Java/XML binding to JAXB but still while using JAX-WS too I would need to write marshaller and unmarshaller. So what advantage ...