1. Using JAXB to unmarshal/marshal a List
2. Create Hello World with RESTful web service and Jersey stackoverflow.com
I follow tutorial here on how to create web service using RESTful web service and Jersey and I get kind of stuck. The code is from HelloWorld3 ...
3. Problem implementing GET REST service due to JAXBException: IllegalAnnotationExceptions stackoverflow.com
I am having a really strange problem implementing Java REST service. I am trying receive the following model:
4. jersey webservice returns a 415 when executing a PUT from Ext.Ajax.request stackoverflow.com
5. Problem with POST method in RESTful Java Web Service stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to make a RESTful Web Service which implements all four CRUD operations. I got stuck in "Create" because somehow I'm not able to obtain the posted data. Here is ...
6. JsonTypeInfo does not serialize when using Jackson with Jersey stackoverflow.com
I annotated a JAXB class with JsonTypeInfo so that I could serialize polymorphic classes easily. However, the annotation does not show up when serialized by Jersey. To be more ...
7. Hypermedia with Jersey using Atom stackoverflow.com
Every book on REST uses
8. Automatically populate HATEAOS links using JAXB or something similar? stackoverflow.com
Let's say I'm following HATEOAS and using hypertext in my XML. Something like this: /customer/32
Is there a library akin ...
9. Method collision between JAXB and rest of the Application stackoverflow.com
I am converting an existing POJO to be an JAXB compliant. Everything works fine except for one of the getter method of the pojo where I need an additional logic specific ...
10. JAXB REST PUT'ting referenced association stackoverflow.com
Consider the following entity classes:
11. Creating an absolute URI using the UriBuilder from an XmlAdapter stackoverflow.com
I have an XmlAdapter to marshal associated objects in a class to their respective REST URI's: