1. Proper way to load XSD packaged in a WAR? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to validate an XML file being unmarshalled within a web app. The xml file itself is outside the web app deployment directory and the corresponding XSD is packaged ...
2. JAXB and generation of XSD files coderanch.com
3. JAXB java 2 XSD coderanch.com
Starting with JAXB 2.0 (requiring JSE 5.0) there will be some support for mapping existing Java to generated XML Schema. See JSR-000222 JavaTM Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.0 1.2 Goals ... 2. Binding existing Java classes to generated XML schema This addresses application scenarios where design begins with Java classes rather than an XML schema. One such example is an ...
4. XSD Compliance with WebService and JAXB coderanch.com
Hi All, I have an XSD which is refered in WSDL, I use that WSDL to create the WebService. The Array of ComplexTypes in the XSD, is generated as Java Arrays  in generated classes. But in JAXB, when I use the same XSD for class file generation, which is the first step in JAXB, the Array of ComplexTypes in the ...
5. Question using XSD with JAXB coderanch.com
6. JAXB: Two xsd - Create single JAXBContext coderanch.com
Hi, I have two xsd Book.xsd and Reviewer.xsd. The book.xsd has any tag for reviewer.xsd i.e. a book will have a reviewer.