1. JAXB or StAX Message Limits stackoverflow.com
I'm current developing a WebService in a Bea Websphere 6.1 environment with Axis 2 implementation, I'm trying to respect the current standards for Web Services (JAXB, JAXWS, StAX...). How long can be ...
2. How can I ignore a superclass? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write a web service for the
3. Error using jaxb external bindings customization stackoverflow.com
I use the wsdlc tool (weblogic 10.3.1) to generate classes from wsdl. I have the following external jaxb bindings customization file:
4. How do I annotate a JAXB property to use xsd:time rather than xsd:datetime? stackoverflow.com
I have a JAXB class like this:
5. jax-ws: how to get a handle to start/end of processing incoming soap message stackoverflow.com
Situation: jax-ws web service on Weblogic appserver; wsdl first development, jaxb customizations in external binding file. I would like to get a handle to the actual jaxb context that will process the ...
6. problem subclassing ObjectFactory in jax-ws web service stackoverflow.com
In a jax-ws web service I cannot directly access the JaxbContext object. JaxbContext uses the class ObjectFactory. I tried extending it (like in Jaxb Adding Behaviors). I put generated ...
7. Is it possible to handle User Defined Exception using JAX WS Dispatch API? stackoverflow.com
I'm performing dynamic webservices call using following code snippet:
8. JAX-WS with JAXB tutorial stackoverflow.com
I'm getting started in developing web services using JAX-WS. I'm trying to implement classes I can send between my service and client using JAXB, but having trouble getting it to work. I've ...
9. How do I customise date/time bindings using JAXWS and APT? stackoverflow.com
Im using JAXWS 2.1.7, using some classes to run through JAXWS's 'apt' to generate the WSDL. For dates, I use
and this generates a schema ...
10. Call web service with attachment stackoverflow.com
I am having a rather frustrating issue trying to call a web service that requires an attachment. This is the error:
Unexpected Attachment type =class java.lang.Objectfrom here:
11. wsimport - Imported schema with no namespace ==> package with name 'generated' stackoverflow.com
I created a Web Service which has a WSDL importing a schema(let's call it SCHEMA A) file which has no target namespace in it. It defines it's own types but also ...
12. JAXB and JAX-WS in Java JDK1.5 stackoverflow.com
I have a GWT web application that uses JAXB and JAX-WS. It uses JAXB in:
And uses JAX-WS in:
I have developed the application on JDK1.6 and it was working fine. When come to deploy, ...
13. How tell which jdk contains which versions of JAX-WS stackoverflow.com
There's a fix in one of the more recent versions of JAXB (2.2.1). I'm trying to determine if that's included in a recent update to Java 6. Is there a way ...
14. How can I tell wsimport that separate WSDL files are referring to the same object classes? stackoverflow.com
I have three different JAX-WS services which use the same classes on the server (e.g.
15. Replacing XmlType.namespace using jaxb bindings during type generation stackoverflow.com
My web-services application is moving from Axis to JAX-WS and I'm having trouble doing some of the conversions. My primary issue is that I have several XSD's with the same ...
16. Specify JAXB Packages in SLSB and JAX-WS stackoverflow.com
I am creating a simple SOAP web service using a SLSB and JAX-WS annotations. The objects I would like to pass are JAXB generated from OGC schemas, thanks for the OGC ...
17. Using Jax-B with Jax-WS in order to return complex types stackoverflow.com
I'm sure you get plenty of questions on this type of thing on here, but none of the answers I've found seem to deal with the problem I'm having, so I ...
18. jackson with jaxb stackoverflow.com
when using Jackson JSON processor in Jersey, when and why would I need to use JAXB annotations in between? Object->JAXB->JSON Jackson also provides it's own JAX-RS provider to go direct Object->JSON. ...
19. How to reuse server side class in JAX-WS client? stackoverflow.com
I have a class on server side: ForumEntry, and I have a web service which returns a list of ForumEntry:
20. JBoss/JaxWS/JaxB: SOAP and JSON binding to one webservice stackoverflow.com
I've written a SOAP-webservice using JAX-WS and JAX-B, running on a JBoss 5.
21. jax-ws @XmlRootElement not generating root element name stackoverflow.com
I have created a sample jax-ws project in my eclipse. below is the code which has Interface,Imp class and Helper class Interface :
22. JAXB classes from Webservice marshalling error stackoverflow.com
I have some wsimport generated JAXB classes
I will demonstrate the problem with this class (only the @XmlRootElement was added by myself):
23. java wsimport rename/different ObjectFactory.java stackoverflow.com
I'm having problem with
24. How to generate equals() and hashcode() methods using wsimport in jaxws stackoverflow.com
The generated classes from my WSDL using wsimport are not having equals() and hashcode() methods. Ho can I customize and generate the client classes to get equals() and hashcode() methods. I am ...
25. How to customize the schema inlined inside an imported WSDL stackoverflow.com
I have a.wsdl & b.wsdl where a.wsdl imports b.wsdl. Now I have to customize the schema inside b.wsdl using wsimport and JAXB. but using below customization is giving error that "XPath evaluation ...
26. JAXWS/JAXB check that an object is empty (NOT a string) stackoverflow.com
For a Web Service, I am generating objects from WSDL/XSD. The typical XML would be like:
27. how to customize a JAX-WS generated WSDL? stackoverflow.com
I am creating a SOAP service using JAX-WS and JAXB, by annotating the classes. My service implementation looks like this:
28. How to debug marshaling in JAXB? stackoverflow.com
During marshaling I got next exception
29. how to validate not null elements using with schemaValidation in JAX-WS/JAXB stackoverflow.com
I am implementing java-first web services using JAX-WS and trying to use the @schemaValidation to validate required elements that are in my webMethod parameters. here is how I declare my required attribute; @XmlElement(required=true) ...
30. Can jaxb2-basics be configured to specify an interface for a type variable of a generic object? stackoverflow.com
I am using jax-ws's wsimport to generate java classes from WSDLs. I am using the jaxb2-basics plugin to create toString, equals, hashCode, copy, and merge methods. I would like for the generated ...
31. Disable SOAP Schema Validation, JAX-WS and JAXB, How? stackoverflow.com
Out of the blue several previously working SOAP calls I do from Java code give "DefaultValidationEventHandler: [ERROR]: unexpected element...". It is complaining about about the response object. A few ...
32. My jax-ws webservice client returns only empty objects stackoverflow.com
I have a third party webservice for which I generate a client using wsimport. Each call to the webservice completes successfully, but the response object I get back has all its ...
33. JAX-WS: add extra field/attribute to the response stackoverflow.com
is there a way to add extra field or attribute to the response or attached with the response object? I know
34. JAX-B classes in JAX-WS response casting question forums.netbeans.org
Hi, in a webservice, I use JAX-B classes as parameters and responses. Assume a Code: lib.classes.BOM class as return value of a webmethod. But when I use a webserviceclient the result ...
35. JAX-WS web service, WSDL first, JAXB beans already exist forums.netbeans.org
I am creating a JAX-WS web service. Using contract-first approach, have created schemas for my data types, and WSDL which uses these schemas. How do I use Netbeans to create web ...
36. problem wih JAXB and JAX-WS in module forums.netbeans.org
/Users/pth/NetBeansProjects/MmMultiviewEditor/manifest.mf: use of spec.version.base with non-integer OpenIDE-Module-Implementation-Version from org.netbeans.libs.jaxb (see http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqImplementationDependency) (define spec.version.base.fatal.warning=false in project.properties to make this be a nonfatal warning) /Users/pth/NetBeansProjects/MmMultiviewEditor/manifest.mf: use of spec.version.base with non-integer OpenIDE-Module-Implementation-Version from org.netbeans.modules.websvc.jaxws21 (see http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqImplementationDependency) (define spec.version.base.fatal.warning=false in project.properties to make this be a nonfatal warning) /Users/pth/NetBeansProjects/MmMultiviewEditor/manifest.mf: use of spec.version.base with non-integer OpenIDE-Module-Implementation-Version from org.netbeans.modules.websvc.jaxws21api (see http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqImplementationDependency) (define spec.version.base.fatal.warning=false in project.properties to make ...
37. Jax-Ws and Jaxb automated code generation forums.netbeans.org
Hi I am new to using netbeans for webservices development and am struggling with duplicate jaxws and jaxb auto code generation. I define an external jaxb binding file and then both jaxws and jaxb ant tasks seem to run generating duplicate sources - thus the compile phase throws lots of duplicate class error messages. It seems very hit and miss - ...
38. is there Jaxws and Jaxb support in eclipse coderanch.com
39. Does jaxws 2.0 use JAXB for java object serialization? coderanch.com
I use the jaxws2.0 wsimport to generate a ws client. So, When a ws client passes a pojo to a ws provider, does the ws client internally serialize the pojo using JAXB to marshall that object to xml before sending it to the ws provider? If that's the case, does the provider use JAXB to unmarshall the xml back to a ...
40. Using JAX-WS with JAXB problem coderanch.com
41. Sample using JAX-WS and JAXB coderanch.com
Hi Can anybody give me a link that shows a web service server and client using JAX-WS and JAXB in axis2 rutime. I am new to web services, I just practiced in axis2 samples. I need to develop some web services next week that uses custom beans. So please send me some sample links or tutorials. Thanks..
42. Top-Down approach: WSDL, JAX-WS and JAXB coderanch.com
Hi all I am doing my first top down WS implementation using JAX-WS and have a question re: JAXB binding files. If I generate the artifacts (stubs) from WSDL using a tool (in my case wsconsume under Jboss) do I need to provide JAXB binding files? (I am getting JAXB errors on deployment.) I think that is where the problem lies. ...