1. JAXB and multiple object relationships stackoverflow.com
We are using Jersey (Java REST library) for a project for the last few months and loving it. But this week have run into an issue with JAXB. What I have ...
2. jaxb single element in array stackoverflow.com
I'm using JAXB/Jersey (1.3) to convert java to json in a REST API. The java class I'm returning is like:
3. Jersey JAXB question stackoverflow.com
I have a pojo that is returned as a response of one of rest service call. My app is using Jersey's JAXB for serialization.
4. Use JAXB-RI with Jersey stackoverflow.com
I am using the xjc ant task provided by the JAXB-RI to generate our jaxb classes and provide all the jaxb jars in with my web application's WEB-INF/lib folder. Jersey is ...
5. Using MOXy's @XmlCDATA annotation with jersey stackoverflow.com
I'm working on REST web-service written with jersey and I'm trying to output some XML with CDATA sections in it. I understand the reference implementation of JAXB doesn't support that, ...