1. Querying if an array contains an element in JDO stackoverflow.com
I have a model that has an array of Strings called tags,
How do I make a ...
2. Java: JDOQL startsWith query, case sensitive stackoverflow.com
I'm using the .startsWith() filter in a JDOQL query but it's case sensitive. So startsWith("ab") doesn't return "Abc" result and so on. Will I need to use a SQL query to avoid this ...
3. Why does JDOQL query using "matches" semantics only work with a literal? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to construct a JDOQL query (using datanucleus) that will search for matches of a parent class based on criteria in an owned one-to-many child class. The query looks ...
4. Exception: Query result sets are not modifiable stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write to a JDO store using this code:
5. JDOQL Subquery count problems stackoverflow.com
I am having trouble with subquery counts with JDOQL (using DataNucleus). The following query
causes the Exception
6. With JDO, is it possible to query for all objects that implement a particular interface? stackoverflow.com
I tried using the following query:
but got: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NoPersistenceInformationException: The class
"com.sampleapp.data.dataobjects.ICommentItem" is required to be persistable yet no Meta -Data/Annotations can be found for this ...
8. In what situations does Query.execute() return null in DataNucleus stackoverflow.com
I have not added anything to my Database yet, thus the following query should return a result of 0 by my reckoning.
9. JDO query using the object ID stackoverflow.com
I have a