1. Centralized way of organizing urls in Jersey? stackoverflow.com
2. How do I get the URL of a request? stackoverflow.com
I am using Jeresy Jax-RS to build a web service. Now I need to get the url of the request with the port # if one exist. So if my service runs ...
3. Case-insensitive URLs with JAX-RS stackoverflow.com
Is there any easy way to provide a case-insensitive URLs in a JAX-RS web service? The goal of this is to produce a web service which is a "lenient acceptor."1 I imagine ...
4. rest url - having '/' as a path VALUE stackoverflow.com
I think this is not possible, but I need confirmation before throwing it away... I have a GET REST endpoint with this pattern
the problem I am facing is, publisherId could have '/' ...
5. HTTP POST with URL parameters - what should the server reply with? stackoverflow.com
I'm working on designing a RESTFul service which provides CRUD operations for various domain objects. One such object is Person. We have the following services:
responds with all persons of the type ...
6. Passing parameters into Jersey REST Web-Services @GET method from JSON file data instead of URL stackoverflow.com
iam working with jersey restful webservices with my sql backend support....Till now iam passing parameters to @GET method in URL after server starts.
7. Use Post method of jersey-Rest and gets params from url stackoverflow.com
I want to develop rest api.such as: http://localhost:8080/TestSomeWay/resources/test/create?meg=sadasd&name=sadasd and get params from urlparams exp."meg"&"name" I am using jersey to develop a Restful post method it dose not make it ...
8. I am using Jersey to develop RESTful webservices, which URL style is most considered most idiomatic? stackoverflow.com
I read some websites rest APIs , most urls of this APIs are just like
9. How to encode path parameter using Java Jersey stackoverflow.com
How do you encode a path parameter (not form-url-encoded) but just a single URL that's appended in the format:
There are lots of references to form URL ...
10. Url as path parameter in restful api causes bad request stackoverflow.com
We are developing a restful api using jersey (1.9.1) and tomcat 5.5. A given resource is identified with a urn and we would like to address a specific instance of that resource. ...
11. Jersey URL forwarding stackoverflow.com
Inside a Jersey REST method I would like to forward to an another website. How can I achieve that?
12. REST(Jersey + Jetty).. Why my jetty server says 404 when i have that URL coderanch.com
I searched this forum.. found a similar topic but not the answer... Case: I am implementing a REST framework with Jersey.. My server is Jetty.. Link: The base of my implementation and problem...How do i create an embedded Jetty instance that uses Jersey Alright, now the exception thrown.. 2010-03-03 06:17:38,930 ERROR [httpSSLWorkerThread-80-3] StatisticsManager.getStats - Error updating Stream Service .. GET http://10.100.7.10:43001/srm/stats ...
13. Request URL using Jersey coderanch.com