1. NoSQL and REST web-services stackoverflow.com
I understand that if you use SUN's Jersey REST implementation framework, you get the ability to use XML and JSON doc's interchangably. I've tried this in a simple REST service and ...
2. Jersey web services multiple formats stackoverflow.com
In following method:
how do I return the the data in ...
3. WebResource returning xml stackoverflow.com
How can I return a xml file after calling a particular WebResource? My current one returns as a string
4. How to format the result when using Jersey to develop RESTful Web Service? stackoverflow.com
I use Jersey to develop RESTful Web Service, but the result xml and json string is not well formated, it's hard to read. How do I format the result xml and ...
5. Question on the first loaded page of my RESTful Jersey web application stackoverflow.com
My RESTful jersey project (dynamic web project) name is "my-jersey". I have resource class defined following method:
6. Send raw XML using jersey client? stackoverflow.com
How can something like the above work? I am not getting content-type of application/xml header on the other side.
7. How do I use application/xml as compared to text/xml? stackoverflow.com
In the web service I've been working on, I've been displaying text to the screen through methods like so in HTML:
8. Jersey RESTfull service with XML (encapsulation outside the JSON-Object needed) stackoverflow.com
Heyho, i try to implement a restfull webservice in Java together with Jersey. To comunicate between the client- and server-side i´m watching out for XML. I already tried JSON. When using JSON, the ...
9. JAVA :: RESTful Web Service to consume a XML file stackoverflow.com
Is there any other way that we can send an XML file to a RESTful Web Service other than as a FORMPARAM? My requirement is to develop a webservice which Consumes a ...
10. Why does Eclipse opens http://localhost:8080/de.vogella.jersey.first/WEB-INF/web.xml stackoverflow.com
I followed the following tutorial (although I installed Glassfish Open Source Edition, instead of Tomcat, and using Eclipse Indigo) : http://www.vogella.de/articles/REST/article.html. The webservice is ok, but when I "Run" the ...
11. Access XML from 3rd-party SOAP service? stackoverflow.com
I'm using a vendor-created SOAP client to access their SOAP service in my Jersey 1.3 REST application. In certain cases, I would like like to access the response's XML, instead of the ...
12. How to set to default to json instead of xml in jersey? stackoverflow.com
Using jersey jersey.java.net How do I set JSON as the default serialization instead of XML when there is no accept header or .xml suffix is in the URI?
13. Is there a way to have a root element wrapper with javax.xml? stackoverflow.com
I have a Jeresey application. I have several resources that use beans annotated with javax.xml annotations for providers so the result returns in xml or json depending on what is sent ...