1. JAX/Jersey Custom error code in Response stackoverflow.com
In Jersey, how can we 'replace' the status string associated with a known status code? e.g.
generates a HTTP response that contains:
I (not me, but the client application) would like ...
2. Http 204 error in REST web service (Jersey) stackoverflow.com
I am using Jersey/Java to develop my REST services. I need to return an XML representation for my CarStore :
3. Jersey: Error when a class has both JAX-RS and JAX-WS annotations stackoverflow.com
Using Jersey 1.7, JAX-WS 2.2.3, Tomcat 6.0.30 and the following method declaration prevents Jersey servlet to start:
4. Jersey not showing response in case it was an error stackoverflow.com
I have the following problem... I'm testing a service that return HTTP responses on GET requests. My problem is that I would like to view the response even if it was ...
5. Getting error on pubsub example using Atmosphere + Jersey stackoverflow.com
I'm following the tutorial here http://jfarcand.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/rest-websocket-applications-why-not-using-the-atmosphere-framework/ I already have a Jersey project up and running and working fine using JBoss 7. The one difference i have is that i am using ...
6. 415 error when posting POJO to rest web service stackoverflow.com
i've been developing a web service using jackson on the server side of the system and accessing it using jersey which is working fine for the get requests however I am ...
7. RESTfull Jersey application error in executable jar stackoverflow.com
I made a simple REST Jersey application starting with maven jersey-quickstart-grizzly archetype (from http://download.java.net/maven/2).
8. I use jersey + protobuf, How can I pass a meaningful error message back to client? stackoverflow.com
How can I pass a meaningful error message back to client? I can implement the ExceptionMapper to produce meaningful error message. But how can I have writer to pass the message ...
9. Is it possible to detect network errors using jersey and REST? forums.oracle.com