1. JAX-RS / Jersey how to customize error handling? stackoverflow.com
I'm learning JAX-RS (aka, JSR-311) using Jersey. I've successfuly created a Root Resource and am playing around with parameters:
2. Exception handling / resource management in Jersey JAX-RS stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to manage a contended resource (as in: database session) while programming a RESTful web application in Jersey. Usually I'd write code like this:
3. Handle JSONObject inside other JSONObject stackoverflow.com
I want to send json, which have another json object inside, like this
4. Handling Jersey WS Timeout stackoverflow.com
I've seen posts about how to set the connect timeout for a Jersey client but the documentation doesn't really say how the timeout is handled? Is an exception thrown? ...
5. Handling multiple parameters in a URI (RESTfully) in Java stackoverflow.com
I've been working on a small scale web service in Java/Jersey which reads lists of user information from clients contained in XML files. I currently have this functioning in all but ...
6. Handling Multiple Query Parameters in Jersey stackoverflow.com
In the web service I'm working on, I need to implement a URI with query parameters which look like
7. Jersey API for network error handling stackoverflow.com
8. How to catch a hashmap in POST of a REST handle using Apache Jersey stackoverflow.com
I wish to catch an XML (HashMap) of this format in my POST handler