1. How to generate JSON from a Jersey resource? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Jersy and want to output the following JSON with only the fields listed:
2. Using Jackson as Jersey client serializer stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to use Jackson as the serializer/marshaller for JSON data instead of JAXB when using Jersey Client API? If so how to configure it?
3. Is there any way to override or update Jersey's Jackson version? stackoverflow.com
We're trying to use Jackson 1.5 to take advantage of some of the polymorphic handling it offers, but it appears that Jersey brings along it's own outdated version of Jackson (1.1.1). ...
4. Jersey + Jackson JSON date serialization format problem - how to change the format or use custom JacksonJsonProvider stackoverflow.com
I am using Jersey + Jackson to provide REST JSON services layer for my application. The problem I have is that the default Date serialization format looks like that:
At first i ...
5. Jersey + Jackson deserialization problem with date object stackoverflow.com
I'm using jersey and jackson together to develop my REST API, and I'm having a problem when deserializing date string. I have register a provider class in Jersey:
6. Jackson + Builder Pattern? stackoverflow.com
I'd like Jackson to deserialize a class with the following constructor:
Deserializing the first argument is easy. The problem is that Address is defined as:
7. Configure Jersey/Jackson to NOT use @XmlElement field annotation for JSON field naming stackoverflow.com
I am running a Jersey REST service. The POJO's which represent my resources are JAXB (XML) annotated simple Java classes (they are generated from a schema definition - so they have ...
8. Jersey GenericEntity Not Working stackoverflow.com
I am using Jersey's GenericEntity to return a list as json. However I'm getting the exception
9. Jersey and Jackson serialization of subclasses does not include extra attributes stackoverflow.com
In Jersey, when using Jackson for JSON serialization, the extra attributes of an implementing subclass are not included. For example, given the following class structure
10. JSON ArrayList in Jersey stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to return a List from jersey, which works fine in XML, but when I go to output it as JSON, it claims, "A message body writer for Java class ...