1. Beyond the @Produces annotation, how does Jersey (JAX-RS) know to treat a POJO as a specific mime type? stackoverflow.com
I see a lot of examples for Jersey that look something like this:
2. Protocol Buffers MIME problem stackoverflow.com
Help! Trying to implement Protocol Buffers via Rest (Jersey), but get this exception.
3. JAX-RS (Jersey) custom exception with XML or JSON stackoverflow.com
I have a REST service built using Jersey. I want to be able to set the MIME of my custom exception writers depending on the MIME that was sent to the server. ...
4. How to get mime type of uploaded file in Jersey stackoverflow.com
Hey guys, I have a standard upload endpoint in Jersey:
5. Jersey client API WebResource accept() not setting MIME header correctly? stackoverflow.com
6. How to get a Map parameter in a REST service for different mime types? stackoverflow.com
How can I specify a map as one of the parameters of a REST service e.g
7. A message body writer for Java type, class myPackage.B, and MIME media type, application/octet-stream, was not found stackoverflow.com
I am new at RESTful webservices and was trying to update my
8. Can a client request a specific response MIME type from a Jersey service in the URL? stackoverflow.com
I have a Jersey REST service which has endpoints that can return either application/xml or application/json depending on the Accept header. Client applications can certainly set this header and everything works ...