1. How to get full REST request body using Jersey? stackoverflow.com
How can one get the full HTTP REST request body for a
2. Multiple return type in Jersey Client request stackoverflow.com
I'm using Jersey Client API in the following way :-
So I'm expecting the response in object of User class which is a JAXB annotated class. However, at times ...
3. Can a Jersey GET request return a polymorphic entity? stackoverflow.com
I've got a Resource class that attempts to return an interface type, say "Shape":
4. How should I mock Jersey HTTP-client requests? stackoverflow.com
This is the class I'm trying to test (it calculates the size of HTTP page):
5. Can I wrap all JAX-RS requests with custom pre-dispatch, post-dispatch and error-handler code? stackoverflow.com
I have a number of classes exposed as JAX-RS request "handlers", using
6. Get an OuputStream to a request body using Jersey Client? stackoverflow.com
I wan't to post a CSV file to a web service using the Jersey Client without having to buffer the csv content in memory. So I started of with some code similar ...
7. How to route JAX-RS request conditionally, depending on the suffix? stackoverflow.com
This is what I'm trying to do:
8. How does one intercept a request during the Jersey lifecycle? stackoverflow.com
I've used Jersey for the better part of a year now and have just stumbled upon a problem to which I can't find the answer: how do you intercept (or hook ...
9. Get the Domain that an Ajax Request is coming from stackoverflow.com
I have a set of JSONP Web Service created on my J2EE application, which will be used by a website under a different domain. The web services have been created using ...
10. How do I access the HTTP request? stackoverflow.com
Say normally I have a rest method in java
which is fine, however I'm ...
11. How can I programatically reigster request methods (GET/POST/PUT) in Jersey, without using annotations? stackoverflow.com
The question is in the title. Thanks for responding.
12. Content-Length-Header not set in Jersey Client request stackoverflow.com
I'm using Jersey Client to access a webservice, like this:
13. Jersey REST WS - request body UTF-8 stackoverflow.com
I have simple Jersey REST webServices:
Request passes some text with "special" non-English characters
I can ...
14. Mule/Jersey returning 400 on requests for file upload stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a mule application that implements some web services using Jersey. I'd like to upload a file. I've written the following skeleton
15. Jersey REST Client: How to add XML file to the body of POST request? stackoverflow.com
My code so far:
I want to send contents of
16. Jersey Client: Adding Cookies to Request stackoverflow.com
I am trying to write a library that accesses a RESTful web service using the Jersey Client API. The service requires a login request that sets a cookie, then subsequent ...
17. Jersey: Print the actual request stackoverflow.com
How can I view the actual request that Jersey generates and sends to the server? I am having issues with a particular request and the fellow running the webserver asked ...
18. How to enable resumable GET requests with Jersey? stackoverflow.com
I am creating a RESTful web service using Jersey. Some of the resources are binary files that I get from somewhere else on demand; such files are potentially big (hundreds of ...
19. API Development: When to return a BAD REQUEST HTTP Status Code (REST) stackoverflow.com
We're authoring REST services, and there's a debate on what to do when someone requests a resource with a parent ID that does not exist. Example: You are asking for a ...
20. How to access multiple resources in a single request : Jersey Rest stackoverflow.com
I am trying to a find a good design for the following scenario. I have a POST rest service which will be given an array of services as data. And which should ...