1. Clustering COMET using Terracotta stackoverflow.com
We're trying to cluster a COMET web application written in Java using JETTY 7.0's implementation of suspended servlet 3.0 API. Does anyone have experience using Terracotta in a suspend/resume servlet web application. Greg ...
2. comet vs pubsub..? stackoverflow.com
may i know what is the different between these 2 approach ? can explain in lay man terms?
3. Bayeux code example for Resin 4 stackoverflow.com
Anyone have working (simple) example source code of the Bayeux + Comet support in Resin 4? Thanks. (or if not, any for Jetty?)
4. What java comet-style framework is the most mature and robust? stackoverflow.com
There seems to be significant issues with Tomcat6/Comet/NIO (example). Are the majority of people doing asynchronous http using something else? Jetty/continuations? What about Glassfish's servlet 3.0 implementation? ...
5. Implementing Jetty with Oracle stackoverflow.com
I am trying to implement a chat application with Jetty and Oracle database. I have taken the code form http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-cometjava/ and added Oracle connection with-in it. It works fine ...