2. Using HTTP Pipelining with Jetty HTTPClient stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to figure out how to use HTTPClient (org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient) so it will pipeline HTTP Requests. I've tried to create some ContentExchange instances and applying the send() method for each, in an ...
4. Jetty HttpClient creashes on POST when using streams with available() method returning relatively small values stackoverflow.com
I use Jetty HttpClient to send POST request with body around few MB. I want Jetty to start streaming the request as soon as possible, so I use setRequestContentSource ...
5. Alternatives to Apache HttpComponents? stackoverflow.com
So, I've come to the conclusion that Apache HttpComponents 4 is one of the most overwrought APIs I've ever come across. Things that seem like they should be simple are ...
6. Jetty connection details stackoverflow.com
I am new to jetty.
7. How to do multipart/form-data post in Jetty HttpClient stackoverflow.com
I'm wondering if someone could help me out there. For Java project I want to use the Jetty HttpClient that will send data to a Restful webservice. Have a few questions: