1. IOException: Too many open files stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to debug a file descriptor leak in a Java webapp running in Jetty 7.0.1 on Linux. The app had been happily running for a month or so when requests started ...
2. Has anyone seen jetty got initialized successfully under linux but throws exceptions under windows? stackoverflow.com
I have one web app works perfectly under linux with jetty-6.1.22. However, when I tried to run it under windows, it throws an exception right at the initialization:
3. Find hosted directories Jetty/Apache stackoverflow.com
Let say I have a directory which is being hosted by Jetty or Apache (i'd like an answer for both), i know the URL including the port and i can log ...
4. Using JProfiler on Linux stackoverflow.com
I need to profile jetty server on linux system, for it I've started jetty using next command line
5. Java Thread lags/long sleeps on Ubuntu/Jetty stackoverflow.com
I am running Java web server on Jetty 6 on Ubunu,for reverse-ajax based web. And I have serious problems with lagging threads which resend data to browsers. Very often some ...
6. How to set up the jetty services start stackoverflow.com
How to set up the jetty services start? When the Linux system starts, and restart the jetty service every day at 12:00?
7. Setting up Jetty as a service stackoverflow.com
I've finally managed to get Jetty7 running as a service in Debian. Still, I'm unsure if I made the right steps or didn't forget something. So far, I've done the following:
8. How can I stop the spawned process in jetty 7 using jetty.sh? stackoverflow.com
I am using Jetty 7.4 for one of my projects. I need to configure it so that it can start/stop automatically whenever the server starts up or goes down. Also, I ...
9. Problem deplopying war on jetty 6 stackoverflow.com
Jetty cannot unzip my Wicket application war and extract to the temp directory. It is able to unzip the example wars without issue. I have two identical installations on 64 bit ...