1. jetty via apache mod_proxy stackoverflow.com
Using an Apache virtualhost and mod_proxy I want to access a java application (myapp) available in a jetty instance on port 8080.
2. Reverse Proxy on Windows stackoverflow.com
I have a web server that responds to a number of different sites on port 80. Currently, IIS does the mapping to various sites via host headers, but I'd like to ...
3. Jetty, Apache and 302 stackoverflow.com
I have a webapp running on Jetty 7.2.2. The webapp includes a proxy servlet which forwards requests to a Bugzilla installation running on localhost, port 80 (Apache serves the Bugzilla ...
4. Apache with Jetty by mod_proxy stackoverflow.com
I am trying to bind domain1.com to jetty/webaps/domain1.war and domain2.com to jetty/webaps/domain2.war. I have a Jetty server with Apache, this is my httpd.conf's virtual host:
5. Usage examples for Jetty's ProxyServlet.Transparent class stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use jetty7 to build a transparent proxy setup. Idea is to hide origin servers behind the jetty server so that the incoming request can be forwarded in ...