1. JMS Messaging Performance: Lots of Topics/Queues vs. Extensive Filtering (Message Selectors) stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a project that is going to make heavy use of JBoss Messaging (JMS). I'm tasked with building an easy to use wrapper around Messaging for other developers and ...
2. Message Driven Bean Selectors (JMS) stackoverflow.com
I have recently discovered message selectors
My Question is: How can I make the selector dynamic at runtime? Lets say ...
3. JMS - How do message selectors work with multiple queue and topic consumers? stackoverflow.com
Say you have a JMS queue, and multiple consumers are watching the queue for messages. You want one of the consumers to get all of a particular type of message, so ...
4. JMS: modulus operator in message selector stackoverflow.com
I want to load balance JMS messages using message selectors. A message has a property "EntitiyIX". The selectors shall be like:
5. JMS Message Selector implementation stackoverflow.com
I need to verify whether javax.jms.Message matches provided selector i.e.:
6. JMS Queues that require a selector stackoverflow.com
I want to implement a JMS Queue to ensure that each message is only delivered to one consumer. There will be many different types of consumers on listening to the queue. ...
7. "message selector" over "using separate queues" for different type of jms messages stackoverflow.com
Please advise me in Choosing "message selector" over "using separate queues" for different type of jms messages(segregated by some msg property).
Message selector impl:
8. looking for a regex for recognizing JMS selector string literals coderanch.com