8. Module clustering and JMS stackoverflow.com
I have a module which runs standalone in a
9. How to develop and test JMS clustering on single machine? stackoverflow.com
I am wonder, is it possible to develop and test JMS server which supports clustering & failover on single machine? I am using HornetQ. Thanks.
10. Jboss clustered env and communicate via jms (dependencies) stackoverflow.com
I'm connecting via jms, and I have had problems with sending jms messages until I add all jars from jboss client folder. It solved the problem but my app weight now ...
11. Clustering Weblogic JMS stackoverflow.com
I have 8 instances of Weblogic, dispatched on 4 machines. Those 8 instances are grouped in a cluster.
12. Weblogic 10.3.4 clustered JMS stackoverflow.com
I am trying to configure clustered JMS on Weblogic 10.3.4. I have a 4 node cluster plus my AdminServer already configured. I also have my JMS already configured and targeted to ...
13. Weblogic clustered JMS and Apache proxy stackoverflow.com
I have a Weblogic 10.3.4 clustered JMS setup with 2 managed servers. Right now, each managed server has its own IP address. I have installed Apache and the Weblogic plugin as ...
14. Monitoring JMS queues in clustered JMS on Weblogic 10.3.4 stackoverflow.com
I have Weblogic 10.3.4 with a cluster of 2 managed servers, each with a JMS server. I also have a clustered JMS module with several "Uniform Distributed Queue"s. I have verified ...
15. Using Filters to control message delivery in a HornetQ cluster? stackoverflow.com
Due to business requirements, I'm working with a JMS messaging setup in which:
16. How to setup HA JMS (singleton) queue on JBoss 5.1? stackoverflow.com
I've read up on the JBoss clustering guide and I'm not sure if the following scenario is possible: I'll have 2 JMS servers (J1 and J2), clustered together. I'll have 2 (stateless) EJB ...
17. Clustered Jboss servers - Maintaining a unique count stackoverflow.com
We have a web service receiving requests at a very high frequency. The application is deployed on two jboss servers in a cluster (for load balancing) We process the requests and determine some ...
18. Connecting to a remote JMS Topic from a WebLogic clustered environment stackoverflow.com
I have written a Spring Message Driven Pojo that connects to a remote WebLogic JMS Topic using it's connection factory. Now, I deploy this code into a WebLogic clustered environment ...
19. queued message recovery in JMS server clustering coderanch.com
|Copyright 2009 - 12 Demo Source and Support. All rights reserved.|
|All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.|