1. JMS queue logging/browsing for all messages (invisible consumer for queue) (OpenJMS) stackoverflow.com
do you have idea, if there would be some nice way to browse/log JMS queues? (I'm using OpenJMS) For topics I can just add one consumer more and that's about it but ...
2. How to stop JBoss from spamming logs if an exception occurs in onMessage of a MDB? stackoverflow.com
I have a listener bean which calls on a session beans method in the MDBs onMessage method. If an exception occurs, such as IllegalStateException (which I throw) or NPE, then JBoss ...
3. Distributed JMS based logging .. falling flat? stackoverflow.com
In our fancy ESB, logging of each request is done via a common infrastructure based on JMS based logging. Here is what happens in a nutshell:
4. Distributed logging with JMS and logback stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a project to combine log data from multiple machines to a single DB. I have to logging scenarios:
5. aop trace logs disabling stackoverflow.com
6. Garbage added to log file while sending messags to weblogic JMS topic forums.oracle.com