1. Parsing a xml file using Java stackoverflow.com
I need to parse a xml file using JAVA and have to create a bean out of that xml file after parsing . I need this while using Spring JMS in ...
2. Tibco Designer stackoverflow.com
I am doing a project with tibco designer and require an xml document to be required to be repeated to 3 destinations with some tags modified. I was thinking of doing ...
3. Converting Text Received via JMS into XML stackoverflow.com
I am trying to convert a message which i receive through JMS, which is in this form "Harry PotterJ.K.Rowling1995" This is stored as a String. For example String contents. How do i convert ...
4. Load testing tool for HTTP and JMS stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a load testing tool / load generator for HTTP (Web Services) and JMS calls. What would be a state of the art tools?
5. Posting different xml messages on same queue stackoverflow.com
My scenario is to post different kind of xml format data onto a same queue from a bpel process using native format option of the jms adapter. It is working fine but ...
6. How to pass XML file to JMS queue stackoverflow.com
I have .xml files and I want to send the content to the JMS queue. In this should I convert this xml to textmessage and send? or is there a way ...
7. What is the difference between an alias queue and a local queue? stackoverflow.com
In terms of JMS I just need a brief overview on how they are different. ie. does the alias receive the same messages that the local one does.
8. Record all xmls from JMS queue before they get processed by trigger stackoverflow.com
Has anyone had any luck with a tool that can save all xmls (as say .txt or .xml files doesn't matter) that arrive on a websphere MQ before they get processed ...
9. Reg ex for activation-config-property-value stackoverflow.com
Can I give a regex pattern for activation-config-property-value in ejb-jar.xml? instead of something like this.
I need something like,
Please suggest. Thanks,
10. HermesJMS - Linked Exception : null when attempting to post an XML message stackoverflow.com
I am using HermesJMS version 1.14. I am attempting to post an XML message to an IBM WebSphere MQ queue via HermesJMS. I face two issues namely,
11. Send XML message to SONIC JMS Queue stackoverflow.com
Im a newcomer for Sonic JSM queue. I need to send an xml message to a JSM queue. I can send a string message using following code.
12. JMS Point-to-point escapes content XML characters jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
Hi, Is it possible to make JMeter not to escape XML characters (<,> and so) in message content (JMS Point-to-point sampler)? I am using XML as message body and consumer expects to receive the message as normal unescaped XML. What JMeter does is it takes the body and escapes all XML characters and then it sends the message - this jams ...
13. XML Encoder with JMS forums.oracle.com
14. how to retrive data from .XML file to JMS forums.oracle.com
hi friends.. this is vamsi from india.. i have been working on jsp, java bean, xml, jms, message driven bean , ejb and database from last couple of days. but i am not able to retrieve data from fields in xml file to jms. can any one help me out in retrieving the data from xml to jms.. thanking you, vamsi. ...