1. Has anyone ever got a remote JMX JConsole to work? stackoverflow.com
It seems that I've never got this to work in the past. Currently, I KNOW it doesn't work. But we start up our Java process:
I can telnet to the port, and "something ...
2. Accessing a remote GarbageCollectorMXBean stackoverflow.com
I can access other MXBean types, such as the RuntimeMXBean, but not the GarabageCollectorMXBean:
and the result is
3. Using Axis2 to perform operations on a remote system stackoverflow.com
I have a code that uses JMX API to connect to a remote system and query stats on a JMX Application, and return the results. This works fine from a main ...
4. Can visualvm connect automatically via JMX to a remote process? stackoverflow.com
I have a Java process running on a remote machine, and the process sets up some mbeans. I also have
5. jconsole connecting to ipv6 JMX service URL stackoverflow.com
I have trouble connecting to a JMX Service URL having an IPv6 address through jconsole. I tried
and I get
6. Can JMX be used for normal communication between two remote Java processes? stackoverflow.com
Can JMX be used for normal communication between two remote Java processes to transfer some data back and forth? If so why JMX is preferred over RMI for the above scenario? Documentation says ...
7. Serialize MBeanServerConnection in order to be returned by an RMI's remote method stackoverflow.com
I have an RMI's remote interface:
8. Attach to remote (not local) VM stackoverflow.com
Java Attach API can attach to local VMs and load agents to it. How can I attach to VM on another computer to load agent ? I know about JMX. But I ...
9. How do I schedule jobs to a remote Quartz JMX bean? [evaluating Quartz Manager] forums.terracotta.org
Hi all, I have managed to set up a Quartz JMX bean with JBoss AS 5.1 connected to Quartz Manager but now facing difficulties in scheduling jobs remotely. I understood from QuartzService: "The Scheduler instance bound to JNDI is not Serializable, so you will get a null reference back if you try to retrieve it from outside the JBoss server in ...