1. Problem using JConsole remotely with JBoss 4.2.2 with app that uses JWS stackoverflow.com
I am trying to set up JBoss 4.2.2 and JConsole for remote monitoring. As per many of the how-to's I have found on the web to do this you need ...
3. How do you get jconsole charts to show decimals? stackoverflow.com
If you return a double or float from your MBean jconsole seems to round it down to the nearest integer.
4. can jconsole be used with J2EE? stackoverflow.com
all the examples I see are for J2SE applications by passing your JAR file at the command line. Can JConsole attach to a WAR or EAR and monitor application performance?
5. How do I change the description of input's displayed for an operation defined using a MXBean stackoverflow.com
I'm using a MXBean to instrument a certain feature, and I have a method that takes in 3 input arguments. By default, on the jconsole, the arguments are displayed as p1, p2, ...
6. can any one tell me how to generate mail with jconsole values stackoverflow.com
i have configured jconsole to view jvm health. and i want to send an email to subscribers with jvm statics(which displayed by jconsole) can any one tell me how to do ...
7. How to encrypt passwords for JConsole's password file stackoverflow.com
I am using the JConsole to access my application MBeans and i use the the password.properties file. But as per the Sun's specification this file contains passwords in clear text formats ...
8. JConsole alternative stackoverflow.com
Does there exists any JConsole alternative which i could bundle with my app ?
9. How to create performance counters that are exposed by jmx and accessed via jconsole? stackoverflow.com
How to create performance counters that are exposed by jmx and accessed via jconsole? Say whenever I instantiate a particular object, I increment a counter. I want to expose the counter ...
10. Can one MBean link to another? stackoverflow.com
I'm somewhat familiar with displaying simple data via a JMX MBean using older JDKs. What I'd like to do is have one MBean link to a couple related MBeans, making it ...
11. How does JConsole decide what order to use JMX keys to render a tree? stackoverflow.com
When viewing JMX beans in JConsole it renders all the beans under a given domain part as a hierarchy. (JVisualVM has the same behaviour with the JConsole MBeans plugin.) I realise that ...
12. ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer() vs MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer() stackoverflow.com
Can anyone please clarify what the differences are between the two?
The Javadoc is really obscure for my proper understanding.
One thing I have noticed is if I use
13. Viewing QuartzScheduler MBeans from JConsole stackoverflow.com
I would like to see and manage Quartz Scheduler from JConsole. I configured the quartz props.
14. Pretending to be 'jconsole' stackoverflow.com
I'd like to avoid assigning specific TCP ports to processes, but still be able to make (local) connection to the JMX MBeans inside them. I keep seeing evidence that this should ...
15. How to connect to an mBeanServer in another local process? stackoverflow.com
If you set the "com.sun.management.jmxremote" system property when you start a JVM, you can run jconsole or visualvm and connect to that local mBeanServer. I want to do the same thing ...
16. How to activate JMX on my JROCKIT JVM for access with jconsole? stackoverflow.com
How to activate JMX on my JROCKIT JVM for access with jconsole? (somewhat a follow up question to How to activate JMX on my JVM for access with jconsole?) The main reason ...
17. Are JMX CompositeDataSupport attributes always read-only in JConsole? stackoverflow.com
Following MXBeans in Java SE 6: Bundling Values Without Special JMX Client Configurations I managed to implement a MXBean which exposes a
18. Local java processes are grayed when trying to connect via JMX stackoverflow.com
I'm running a number of java processes on a windows XP professional machine. When i attempt to connect to these processes via a local JConsole the processes are grayed out. ...
19. Will dumpheap from jconsole contain jmx counters also? stackoverflow.com
If I get a dumpheap using JConsole, will that contain jmx counters also ?
20. Java mbean application stackoverflow.com
I use jconsole to execute methods of an mbean in a tomcat container. When the quantity of beans is more than 100 it seems to be difficult to find a bean - ...
21. how to specify jmx mbean to render it as a tree in jconsole? stackoverflow.com
My application has a specific set of keys for which I monitor values(min, max, etc..). It looks very similar to the following:
22. java: How to automatically refresh JMX attributes in jconsole stackoverflow.com
For monitoring my application, I set up the Mbean. To automatically update the status variable, I started a thread from the constructor of the montiored bean. The status is being updated. ...
23. How to watch JMX Mbeans stackoverflow.com
jconsole requires GUI which does not work under terminal. Any tools I can use in the terminal to retrieve JMX information?
24. Connecting JConsole to JMX forums.oracle.com