1. Best Practices in creating software appliances? stackoverflow.com
I have an application that a customer has asked us to package into a software appliance and wanted to find a list of all of the things that I need to ...
2. How to remote connect to linux/WASv7 with JConsole? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to remotely connect to a server with JConsole to monitor & make use of the MBeans registered there. I can VNC onto the server and run JConsole locally with "localhost:8050", ...
3. Java memory as reported with JMX vs. htop stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to debug why a program which prints
4. JMX: MaxFileDescriptorCount and OpenFileDescriptorCount stackoverflow.com
We want to monitor the number of open file descriptors in our Tomcat app server. I stumbled across the MaxFileDescriptorCount and OpenFileDescriptorCount attributes of the java.lang OperatingSystem MBean. There ...
5. Security problem connecting to Weblogic 10.3 t3s protocol from Linux JMX client stackoverflow.com
When I try to connect Weblogic Server (installed on Windows) t3s protocol from Linux, it shows this error: