1. How to mock the InitialContext class with jmockit? stackoverflow.com
I'm using jmockit with my tests and with one class I wish to test, uses
2. Can I build a directory structure (JNDI) with the file based context factory com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory stackoverflow.com
3. Is it possible to get "everything" from javax.naming.InitialContext? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to retrieve "everything" (all names) from
4. javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Failed to create InitialContext using factory specified in hashtable stackoverflow.com
I have small program which just creating intial context in unmanaged environment i.e. outside the container.I have been using Websphere 7.0. I have written following program to do the connection with application ...
5. JNDI + InitialContext stuff vs Reflection forums.oracle.com
THRILLA IN MANILLA RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE two superstars face off: Reflection API vs JNDI I hear there is more than one way to skin a cat wheneve ryou do any kind of software programming.. Do I use while or for loop, switch case or an if else etc etc etc. And they don't really matter. Is this one of those ...
6. JNDI InitialContext Question. forums.oracle.com