1. In Websphere 6.x LDAP query using LdapContext is the transmission of credentials encrypted? stackoverflow.com
In Websphere when you do an LDAP query using LdapContext are the transmission of credentials encrypted?
Lets say I make an LdapContext for a web app ...
2. How does java LoginContext.login() work? stackoverflow.com
I have this code to create a configuration of a java client to connect to a JBoss application server:
3. LDAP user password authentication using JNDI stackoverflow.com
4. Java LDAP Authentication using username and password stackoverflow.com
I have a working code snippet by which i can authenticate a user by dn and password. My requirement is that the user will be entering his username(samaccountname) and i want ...
5. How can I enforce a LDAP bindRequest in java using JNDI? stackoverflow.com
I have a JNDI-Connection to a LDAP server (Active Directory in this case). I also
6. ldap check username-password combination via java stackoverflow.com
To test a username-password combination with ldap i do the following