1. Specify cache expiry for com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContextFactory? stackoverflow.com
Struggling to find comprehensive documentation for JNDI and DNS. There is some here but it's rather limited. Specific question: Is it possible to control the caching behaviour of lookups against ...
2. Email Validation using MX stackoverflow.com
Need to implement the email validation to find if the email really exists. After some search found that the this is not possible due to the spam control techniques used (e.g. ...
3. Does JNDI use the DNS search list? stackoverflow.com
I would like to use JNDI to look up Kerberos SRV records in a local network. I try to guess the local domain in hopefully clever ways. If that fails I ...
4. Get DNS SRV record using JNDI stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get SRV records from a DNS server using JNDI.
5. JNDI DNS lookup with partial domain name stackoverflow.com
For example if I have the following SRV record defined in my DNS config
6. Failure to Instantiate DnsContextFactory on JBoss 7 stackoverflow.com
When attempting to create a new
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Failed instantiate InitialContextFactory com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContextFactory from classloader ModuleClassLoader for Module "deployment.test-case.ear.test-web.war:main" from ...
7. DNS JNDI lookup like linux host command stackoverflow.com
if I have a SRV record like the following:
I can execute the following linux command