1. List the root contexts in LDAP stackoverflow.com
I would like to list or search the root context(s) in a LDAP tree. I use Apache Directory Server and Java:
2. exception - java access ldap server once the ldap server has been restarted stackoverflow.com
I have the next problem , I get a context from the LDAP setting Up JNDI Environment properties for the InitialContext as it showed below. Then I restart the ldap server, ...
3. Is it possible to manage ldap contexts in jboss? stackoverflow.com
In the same way that JBoss can manage jdbc data sources can it manage LDAP contexts using JNDI?
4. Find BASE DN from LDAP directory context object stackoverflow.com
5. Ldap - Cannot disconnect null context jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
I am trying to load test using LDAP Extended Requests with a very tight loop of thread bind, search test, thread unbind. JMeter 2.3.2 is running on Windows XP and I am running a single thread. I noticed two things with this test that concern me. 1. When I get to 3942 open ldap connections (netstat -na | ...