1. How can I configure log4j to not print the exception stacktrace? stackoverflow.com
We use Log4j (and Commons Logging) to log our error messages. Now we want to set up an additional log appender that outputs fatal errors to syslog, but without the exceptionally ...
2. log4j prints all levels stackoverflow.com
I've got log4j configured on my Java project with the following log4j.properties:
As configured, it should only print WARNING messages, however it prints all levels to DEBUG. any ideas where ...
3. What is the length of Java log4j's log message's max length? How to print it in a single line? stackoverflow.com
In log4j default logging configuration, each line of log message which is printed in server log has maximum length comes around 8221 characters. If it exceeds this length, it is printed ...
4. Printing the "source" class in a log statement with a log4j wrapper stackoverflow.com
My application has a homebrew logging class that I'm migrating to using log4j under the covers. However, since I'm using the homebrew class to pass the rest of the application's logging ...
5. Printing context root in loggers Log4j stackoverflow.com
I want to print loggers along with context root. For example my loggers printing in console as below.
Now I want as below.
6. Log4j does not print stack trace stackoverflow.com
I catch NullPointerException but log4j does not print stack trace, I aspect number of line of exception occurred etc. what is wrong? My log
7. How to make log4j record to a file and print to console stackoverflow.com
I can make the log to go the console but I cant seem to make it go to a log file. Here is my
8. log4j:Appender to print the log Statements stackoverflow.com
Hello sir: When server is started ,the log files print the output statement..how can i print the log files ...
9. Want to make "System.out.println()" to print message to log4j stackoverflow.com
our project uses System.out.println() or System.err.println() to output debugging message. Now we want to use log4j to direct these output to log files not just console. To avoid impact or risk, ...
10. log4j prints wrong characters stackoverflow.com
Somebody reports me that the program I gave him that uses log4j doesn't correctly print characters. He tells me that "é" gets printed in the file as "Ã©" (for example: "Vidéo" ...
11. What is more efficient for printing logs with log4j String or StringBuilder stackoverflow.com
Guys I have lot of logs printing in my small java utility,so just thought of this question, if its a very big system and efficiency matters, and if we have lot ...
12. Log4J not printing line number coderanch.com
13. Can anyone help how to print stack trace messages using log4j? forums.oracle.com
14. log4j print turn off forums.oracle.com