1. Is it possible to read the log file using Chainsaw? stackoverflow.com
I am having several log files [ generated via log4j ]. I got to know that we can use Chainsaw to read those logs [ though we can reads ...
2. How to view customized logs with Chainsaw? stackoverflow.com
We have customized appender (com.mycompany.log4j.XAppender) with customized layout (com.mycompany.log4j.XPatternLayout). While ChainSaw opens the log file, it keeps complaining: found non-matching line: . How to fix that?
4. How do you make a 'NOT LIKE' filter in Chainsaw? stackoverflow.com
For example, I have a filter: MSG LIKE QueryAdvisor.* and I want to change it to see all of the events that do not match.
5. Configuring Chainsaw to read logs from file via network share stackoverflow.com
I need to to read a Log4j log that is stored on a remote location via Windows network share. I tried to mount that share as local drive in Windows (L:, what ...
6. Log4j Optional Format Modifiers and LogFilePatternReceiver Regular Expression Matching stackoverflow.com
I am using the Log4j
7. Opening existing log file in apache chainsaw stackoverflow.com
is it possible to open an existing log file generated by log4j in my j2ee application using apache chainsaw, without using any special configurations? I am not sure how to do this. Thanks, Ayusman ...
8. Cann't receive REMOTE host log messages with Chainsaw (localhost messages just OK) stackoverflow.com
I did a logger with programmatically configured SocketAppender for Chainsaw. I successfully receive messages in the SimpleReceiver of Chainsaw from code running on localhost, but from remote host i'm just ...