1. override level of subcategory in log4j configuration stackoverflow.com
There is some auditing in my application. Every audit event has it's own log4j category with name that is prefixed by same string.
general auditing category name: com.company.audit
web login category name: com.company.audit.web.login
2. What access level should loggers be set to? stackoverflow.com
I'm using SLF4J with Log4J underneath. What access levels should I be setting my loggers to?
3. How to control logging level in client library? stackoverflow.com
We'd like clients to be able to control logging levels in our client JAR. What is the best way to do this? Currently we just have a handful of log statements ...
4. Log4j - Log Level per appender for a single Logger stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to configure different log levels for a single Logger based on the appender? I realise this is similar to this question, and this is as far as I ...
5. java log4j INFO level problem stackoverflow.com
I am not sure what I could be doing wrong that causes info level messages not to appear. Here is the situation
6. log4j rootLogger seems to inherit log level of other logger. Why? stackoverflow.com
I've got a log4J setup in which the root logger is supposed to log ERROR level messages and above to the console and another logger logs everything to syslog. log4j.properties is:
7. Is it possible to log only one level messages with Log4J stackoverflow.com
If I set the log level to DEBUG, All messages with log level >= DEBUG will be logged/printed. But can I set log level to only DEBUG, such that messages with log ...
8. Modifying the level of a log message in a library stackoverflow.com
Our application is made up of tons of libraries, all of which use log4j for logging. The developer of the libraries chose levels for the log messages that are output, but ...
9. Log4j | Updating the Log Level for the Appender stackoverflow.com
My log4j.properties file -
I want to ...
10. Log4j notifying on logging level changes stackoverflow.com
Is there anyway , or any configuration in log4j that tell him to log a line whenever some "logging level" configurations occur ? I mean someone changed in some package the debug ...
11. Dynamically Changing log4j log level stackoverflow.com
What are the different approaches for changing the log4j log level dynamically, so that I don't to redeploy the application. Will the changes be permanent in those cases?
12. Change the priority level in Log4j stackoverflow.com
Hi normally in Log4j priority levels are as follows
13. Logs not getting printed after changing the LOG level stackoverflow.com
We are using LOG4j (log4j-1.2.7.jar ) for logging purpose. The default log level for Production environment is set to
14. Configure log4j log level using an external configuration file stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to configure the log4j log level using an external configuration file? Rather than have a user configure the log level in the log4j.properties file, I would like them ...
15. log4j logging at ERROR level when set at INFO stackoverflow.com
I have log4j.xml as below but it is logging messages at ERROR level. Can you help me identify the problem
16. Help me understand log4j appender additivity with respect to priority level stackoverflow.com
I am confused as to why INFO statements are making it to the Console. Here is the general setup:
17. LOG4J call only for specific function stackoverflow.com
asking this as an experiences Log4j user:
We have a pretty big class with lots of debug statements (
18. log4j -adaptive log level- feature stackoverflow.com
Don't want to reinvent the wheel so I am wondering if any logging system already supports something like what I am proposing to do. Background: I am working on an extremely large system ...
19. What log level to use for method enter/exit? stackoverflow.com
what log level should one use for method exit/enter?
20. LOG4J: One appender by message level stackoverflow.com
I want have X number of log4j appenders, one to messages level in files, and all print in console. But I not get. My actual log4j.properties:
21. How do I set log4j level on the command line? stackoverflow.com
I want to add some log.debug statements to a class I'm working on, and I'd like to see that in output when running the test. I'd like to override the log4j ...
22. how to set log level to error for engine info stackoverflow.com
23. playframework log level in tests stackoverflow.com
When I launch my tests in localhost:9000/@tests# in console I can see long-long log with DEBUG log-level. I want to get rid of that. I tried to put to my application.conf line ...
24. log4j: assigning logging level per appender coderanch.com
All, I use log4j extensively in my application. I'm wondering if there's a way to set the logging level based on the appendering being used. For example, my rolling file appender I would like to set to debug logging level, while my console appender I would like to set to info, and my smtp appender to fatal. I've looked through the ...
25. Log4j Level question java-forums.org
I wasn't sure if this was more appropriate for New to Java or Advanced Java, but here goes: Is there any easy way to change the name of a Level or how the level displays in the log file? Ex. Changing ERROR to something like XERROR. 25063 2011-02-08 00:30:27,847 ERROR Logging info to 25063 2011-02-08 00:30:27,847 XERROR Logging info I ask ...
26. log4j:WARN The content of element type "logger" must match "(level?,appende forums.oracle.com
27. log4j level has a null value forums.oracle.com
Hello. Ive been having a little trouble with log4j. I have an application in which the Actions (struts) all have the log4j declaration (private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(Restaurants.class);). In the log4j.properties the level is set to debug. Then, in the Actionservlet it is set again to all. The problem is that sometimes when the program gets executed and enters to ...
28. Logging only "INFO" level in Log4j forums.oracle.com
Hi, m trying to log only INFO level messages and send them to the File Appender.Can anyone plz help me out .I have used