1. Importing a project with multiple versions forums.netbeans.org
I am attempting to migrate a Java applet project from Eclipse. The Eclipse version is messed up. The code's original author developed it for Java 1 and used VI as his editor. It was designed to work a lot like PowerPoint, but optimized for demonstrating simple code to beginning programming students. When I took over the project, I used Eclipse. To ...
2. Building Netbeans projects externally (ESB edition) forums.netbeans.org
3. Determining Category and Project types using Netbeans 6.1 for a project forums.netbeans.org
Could you help me determine which best and simple approach [File->New Project->Choose Project->Categories & Projects [Web or Enterprise] I should take to develop my Web application using Netbeans 6.1 in Java EE 5 My project description: I am trying to develop a report Metrics [for ticketing system Database] Web portal with on-demand fields (drop-down list, button controls etc). Data source is ...
4. Net Beans J2EE Project forums.netbeans.org
5. Run fails on class org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils that is shown in project library. forums.netbeans.org
OS Ubuntu 7.10. I have a NetBeans 6.1 project that has uses import org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils; The beanutils.BeanUtils; class is shown in the project library and there are no compile errors for the project. When I run the html form that uses the class that needs the beanutils I get an error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils
6. Netbeans Project To Hudson / Jenkins - Do Compile Failure forums.netbeans.org
Hello, For a dynamic web application (generates a WAR file), I am having some trouble executing an the build command: "ant dist". (A) In the Netbeans environment, this target executes successfully and deploys the application to a tomcat app server. (B) In the machine running Jenkins this command fails in the -do-compile the. The step is
7. Java Project with Web Service Reference Fails Outside Netbeans forums.netbeans.org
Hello, I'm having a problem running a Java project from outside Netbeans. It seems I'm not the only one: Unable to run Java application outside of IDE Application works fine on netbeans but not after exporting to jar Project will not run from command line Now I understand and very much appreciate that Netbeans is free, but the 'help' provided in ...
8. Cant creat j2se plateform for Eclips project Import forums.netbeans.org
9. project.properties file different between Mac and Windows forums.netbeans.org
The developers on our team are a mix of Mac and Windows users, all using Netbeans 7.0.1, and deploying our applications to Glassfish 3.1.1. We are using Git for version control, and after we got the whole line ending issue fixed between Windows and Mac, we are seeing that when we pull a project.properties file for an EE project (Web Application, ...
10. why netbeans always create a ($project).dbschema file evertime I create a persitense unit? forums.netbeans.org
11. Lost functionality when building project: JAVA Build issue? forums.netbeans.org
I don't know if this is a NetBeans problem or an issue with the JAVA build, but when I run my code from NetBeans, a button I have to remove selected elements from a list box works just fine. When I build the project and run the .jar file, the button no longer works. Here is the sample of the code ...
12. How to Build & Run/deploy faster a Netbeans 6.1 Web app project forums.netbeans.org
As I am developing a Web app and have to Build & Run [development test phase in my desktop PC] for every change/modification. Could you tell to stop creation of files [to save time and steps] that I do not need now, since I am not putting it up for production or putting it into a server yet. I just need ...
13. Cannot open project forums.netbeans.org
14. Single Freeform vs. multiple Jee App Projects, or both? forums.netbeans.org
Hi, I have begun to implement a system in JEE 5. It consists of several nested subsystems who each contain several JEE applications with one or more ejb war or appclient modules. For now, I have written a build system manually using ant. This is to have a reproducible build on our build server. In Netbeans, I use this handwritten ant ...
15. lost projects, files and navigator tabs!! please help forums.netbeans.org
16. How to Restore Visual Designer if Project is Moved forums.netbeans.org
All, Does anyone know how to restore the Visual JSP files if a project needs to be moved? Is there any way to tell Netbeans that the files are visual files? We have a project that was created with the visual designer. We had to move the project into source control so the files were moved to a new location. Now ...
17. How to create a exe/jar from a WebApplication project in NetBeans? coderanch.com
Hi! You do not create exe or JAR files from a web application project, since such a project must be deployed to, at least, a web container in order to run. A WAR file is a special kind of JAR file used to deploy web applications to web containers and application servers. Best wishes!
18. Netbeans 6 web app - main project communicating with other web projects forums.oracle.com
How do I get two web projects to talk to each other. I have 2 web projects, i.e. Project 1 has the login information with the userid saved in the sessionBean. When I link over to Project 2 I want to send the userid, but not through query string, I don't want anybody to see the userid via the http string ...