1. Better handling of Thread Context ClassLoader in OSGi stackoverflow.com
I've been using OSGi for a while now and I have various solutions to the problems I encountered. I wanted to revisit one of these and see if people had come ...
2. OSGi Threading Model stackoverflow.com
I have searched the Internet but failed to find a satisfactory answer. What is the threading model present in an OSGi container? Does it simply spawn a new thread to each ...
3. Can Declarative Services be used in a Thread? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code as an OSGi module. When it runs, I get the message that the logger has been set:
But immediatly after that, the loop in the ...
4. In OSGi, my Permission is denied in Main thread but allowed in EDT thread stackoverflow.com
I'm using Apache Felix 2.0.8 I've implemented a custom Permission that extends BasicPermission, activated the security manager (-Djava.security.manager) and specified my own policy file (-Djava.security.file="file:c:\blabla\myfile.policy")
5. Stop an OSGi thread forums.oracle.com