1. ServiceMix 4.2: Dynamically create BCs, add them, let them message over SM? stackoverflow.com
I would like to use ServiceMix for the following scenario:
2. Why is FUSE ESB (ServiceMix) 4.3 shutting down on linux if I leave karaf console? stackoverflow.com
I use ServiceMix 4.2 on my local Windows machine for development. Now I installed a FUSE ESB 4.3 in a Linux environment and start it via SSHing on the linux machine. ...
3. ServiceMix 4.2 - Using Endorsed Libraries stackoverflow.com
I was wondering whether SMX 4.2 has a concept of
4. Sharing a configuration file between OSGi bundles in Apache Servicemix 4? stackoverflow.com
Has anyone been able to successfully share configuration between two or more bundles in SMX4? What I'm looking for is this:
5. OSGi feature uninstall works, but bundles are still installed stackoverflow.com
EDIT: updated this question with latest information... I'm having issues running back-to-back "features:uninstall" commands for dependent features. OSGi responds back with "State change in progress...", but by accepting other requests, we ...
6. how to schedule an osgi bundle in fuse servicemix? stackoverflow.com
i want to restart an osgi bundle at a particular time for the day .i am using apache-servicemix-4.3.0-fuse-02-00. console wise i want to do this . if my bundle id is 210
7. Apache Karaf vs. Servicemix stackoverflow.com
Is anyone using Karaf instead of Servicemix? If so, how did you come to this decision? I'm aware that Servicemix adds a layer of functionality around Karaf, just curious ...
8. Servicemix - OSGi classloading issues with embedded dependencies stackoverflow.com
I'm developing project with multiple OSGi bundles, deployed on ServiceMix (FuseESB compilation, v. 4.3.1). The issue is, one of this bundles is connecting to EJB on WebLogic, therefore it embeddes weblogic.jar. The ...
9. "Command not found: grep" in karaf console stackoverflow.com
I have strange problem with Servicemix version Fuse ESB 4.4.1. Sometimes the part of the commands will not load and be not available. Usually this happens with quite often used by me ...
10. How to use OSGI to achieve zero down time? stackoverflow.com
I am thinking about using servicemix for my production server, I wonder if I use OSGI servlets does that mean I can deploy a new version of my application without ...