1. What's the difference between @After and @Finally annotations for Play controllers stackoverflow.com
The documentation isn't very clear on this. Can someone illuminate the differences between these two?
2. How to read annotation value in play framework templates? stackoverflow.com
I want to use values from annotation in CRUD module templates, to utilize HTML5 functions. e.g. @Range(min=0, max=10) public int size; CRUD module use views/tags/crud/numberField.html to display number field:
3. use of @Lob for field in playframework stackoverflow.com
In the play! tutorial,the
4. Generic wrapper method for Play! models stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to implement a RESTful interface for my Play! framework models using a generic wrapper. I want to use a generic method to call and return each model's respective "find" methods.
5. Play! framework renderJson not exposing particular fields stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to expose a dynamic(transient) field in my models via renderJson(), but it's not working. Here's an example:
6. mongodb module to use annotation for indexes stackoverflow.com
From the doc provided, http://www.playframework.org/modules/mongo-1.3/home, I don't see such annotation available but it seems that the code need to be write to create/specify indexes. Is that still the case ...
7. play! framework ignored @FilterDefs annotations in package-info.java when deployed in .WAR? stackoverflow.com
I'm having problems with @FilterDefs annotations in package-info.java when deployed in .war... the error it throws is: "... JPA error A JPA error occurred (Unable to build EntityManagerFactory): no filter condition ...
8. how to check @Before is working in play framework stackoverflow.com
I'm running play application. I have
9. java play framework override annotation failing with java.source=1.6 stackoverflow.com
According to the document, http://www.playframework.org/documentation/1.2.3/configuration#java if I define java.source in conf/application.conf then I should be able to apply @Override annotations to methods that implement an interface, but I'm still getting ...