2. Access mem or fs database tables using H2 console stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to access my application's tables in Play! Framework, but I can't find it using the console.
For instance, I have two entity models:
3. Database migrations support in play framework? stackoverflow.com
Ruby on Rails has ActiveRecord and migrations for database schema and data migrations. Does play framework has support like this (both schema and data migrations)? What if NoSQL database is used in play ...
4. Play Framework automatically deletes all records in the database when you run unit Test stackoverflow.com
Whenever I run Automated Tests on my site, all the tables get cleaned to 0 rows. Is that by design? How do I prevent them? Update: Found the real 'culprit' %test.jpa.ddl=create
5. Does play! framework work with membase, or maybe in general NoSQL database? stackoverflow.com
Membase seems pretty promising. Just wonder if Play! can work with Membase. Can anyone tried it share some experience and if possible some samples/documentation etc?
6. playframework: -- Database/Test Framework/Cache bug stackoverflow.com
I have fully isolated this problem to a very simple play app I think it has to do with some DB caching, but I can't figure it out
7. How do I apply evolutions to test database in Play framework stackoverflow.com
I noticed couple of issues while running in test mode in play framework.