1. Deploy Play! application as executable jar stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to bundle Play! web application to executable jar instead of war? Could it just be run on localhost at some port just like when using "play run" command? (without ...
2. Deploying two different Play! applications on the same hostname stackoverflow.com
I have developed 2 applications with Play Framework, accessing different information, so it does not make sense to merge then as a single app. Now I need to deploy both apps on ...
3. play framework deployment stackoverflow.com
I have developed a small application based on play framework (am still learning). Now i need to bundle it for shipping. One way is to create a war file and deploy ...
4. Play Framework application deployment stackoverflow.com
it's been a long time working on a play app & now comes the time to deploye it. that my first time so i'm kind of lost. which hosting compagny is ...
5. Deploying a Play! Framework app stackoverflow.com
After the command
6. How to deploy a Play Framework Site to an Apache based domain stackoverflow.com
I have tested Play now for quite a while and everything is set up locally. Now I came to the next level:
7. Play can't read Heroku config vars when parsing application.conf stackoverflow.com
I am deploying an app written with Play! Framework 1.2.3 to heroku (cedar stack) and I am setting some environment variables via
These are set OK (seen via heroku ...
8. Can't deploy Play application into Heroku stackoverflow.com
I'm having issues deploying a Play application into Heroku. I've had no problems deploying other basic applications without modules, but this one is giving me the following error:
9. How Play Framework can make it possible to deploy web applications that runs faster than traditional Java frameworks? stackoverflow.com
Play Framework does not follow Java Servlet specification. I am trying to understand how this enables web application developed with Play Framework run faster than if the same application was developed ...
10. How can I deploy Play! framework application standalone (no war) and not include the source in app folder? stackoverflow.com
I am using play-1.2.3. I have performed the following steps: