1. Easy way to use Secure module (or similar) on all controllers in Play? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to know if there's a way I can tell Play to use the Secure module for every controller, without having to add
2. (https)Nginx --> (http)Play!. But request.secure is false stackoverflow.com
Configured Nginx as reverse proxy in front of Play! and passing https with the following headers set :-
3. Intercept Secure URLs on Client Side stackoverflow.com
I implemented a nice popup modal login dialog for my main page. When I click on the link I am using:
4. In Play 1.2, is there any way to secure a Controller provided by a module without editing module source? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to a use a Controller provided in a module but the Controller is not secured. I don't want to edit the source of the module as this will become ...
5. In a functional test, how can I fake an authenticated user using Secure module in Play Framework? stackoverflow.com
How would you fake a session value in functional test in Play Framework 1.2.3? I'm doing a simple test like: Before running the test, I set up a blank session, hoping it ...
6. Secure Module across multiple controllers stackoverflow.com
Using Play 1.2.3 I am trying to implement the Secure Module across multiple controllers.
I have added
7. Where are the sources for the Secure module? stackoverflow.com
I have Play 1.2.3, and using IntelliJ to view it.
Everything works fine, except the source for the