1. how to use "war.context" in Configuration file of Play Framework? stackoverflow.com
how to use "war.context" in Configuration file of Play Framework ?
2. Play Framework Configuration stackoverflow.com
I am developing a project using the Play framework. Yesterday, 'something' happened and my Play.Configuration object is null after initialisation. I have tried retracing my steps but I am unable to ...
3. Running playframework tests as a IntelliJ IDEA JUnit run configuration stackoverflow.com
I've been trying to run the unit tests in a play application from IntelliJ directly from the built in test runner. (To get the nice UI, click through etc.) This works for ...
4. Play: Using a configuration property as the value of an annotation stackoverflow.com
This (obviously) works:
...but this doesn't:
5. Configuring Play! Framework to show full stack trace stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to configure Play! to show a full stack trace on error on the dev error page? The default exception view is very nice, but useless if ...
6. Play.configuration.getProperty with %dev, %prod, %test stackoverflow.com
Using Play Framework, I saw it's possible to distinct between configuration variables that are used in Dev or Prod mode. The best in-use example is for baseUrl :
7. Configuration Variables in Play! Framework stackoverflow.com
I am new to Play!, and wrote my first application. This app has a set of URL's it depends of, to pull data from and also to return valid URLs on ...