1. retrieving data from a html select form with Play Framework stackoverflow.com
as the title say, i'm trying to retrieve the selected item from a html select form. I tried to do so with the following code but it doesn't work ! the ...
2. Form shouldn't be submitted if Check box is not selected stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:In my HTML page there is a
3. play framework: how to repopulate form on validation-failure when using datamodel? stackoverflow.com
I'm building some crude CMS-like functionality (to get acquinted with Play Framework). For this test-case I've build 2 pages, 1 for listing tags and 1 for creating/editing/saving tags. The flow is ...
4. How to get form field array in play framework stackoverflow.com
I'm using groovy to render templates in Play framework. I have a checkbox inside a list loop:
How can i get the state of the checkbox array in ...
5. how to create an html form for a model in playframework stackoverflow.com
In my application ,I have to present the user with an
6. Play Framework flash variable adding commas to form data stackoverflow.com
I'm validating a form in Play framework(java), and it is adding commas to my form values after submission. Here's the form:
7. Is there a way to filter some fields from Play's CRUD form? stackoverflow.com
I'm using this tag in a custom view, to generate a CRUD form for my object:
This generate a CRUD form inside my own view. Is there a ...