1. Play Framework renderJSON Issue stackoverflow.com
I'm new to Play Framework, and having trouble rendering a JSON object.
2. Customizing JSON serialization in Play stackoverflow.com
3. Prevent certain fields from being serialized stackoverflow.com
In the Play framework i have a few models that have fields which are object references to other models. When i use renderJSON, i don't want those object references to be ...
4. Consuming JSON in play! framework controller stackoverflow.com
5. Best way to use Jackson JsonNodeFactory stackoverflow.com
Hey guys I'm using Jackson to build a custom json object. I'm wondering if this is the correct way of going about this? It seems to work well(and output ...
6. Json Entity List with Play Framework stackoverflow.com
I try to run this code but I get a NULL exception. Java Code :
7. Playframework renderJSON() array stackoverflow.com
I'm using renderJSON() method to return an array of objects, with a custom JsonSerializer for the class of each element. The response has the following format:
But I would like to add ...
8. Consuming Json in Play Framework stackoverflow.com
I try to run this code but I get a Null Exception. Java Code :
9. Can't set the content-type to Json in functional test stackoverflow.com
I have the following code to make a json request, but it fails:
I also tried this one:
but the response again had the content-type
10. play framework function testing of json response stackoverflow.com
I have I Controller with a method:
11. Exclude datamember when using renderJSON with play framework stackoverflow.com
I need to render objects in JSON and send them to the client but I need to exclude fields like email and password for obvious reasons. I know play uses GSON (by ...
12. How do I create a custom binder for a JSON body? stackoverflow.com
I am working with the play framework and I would like to create a custom binder for JSON that comes from a POST method. I was trying to do that ...