1. How do I find the absolute path to a play framework app? stackoverflow.com
At the moment I'm working in a team on a play! framework app.
2. How to get Real path of the app in the play stackoverflow.com
like this in servlet use:
How to getRealPath ...
3. Getting module route import paths in Play stackoverflow.com
If I have a typical entry in my routes file for importing routes from a module
4. Getting full path URLs in views/templates stackoverflow.com
5. Play framework + Greenscript + 'url' CSS rules = wrong path stackoverflow.com
When using the configuration option
6. Purpose and usage of "application.path" variable stackoverflow.com
In the Play! framework source for the
Where can I ...
7. How do I reference play framework third party modules without referencing an absolute path? stackoverflow.com
Here is my situation. I have a play app which uses the guice module. In order to work with the guice module:
8. Full target/current URL in play framework? stackoverflow.com
Any ideas how to get the current URL with the play framework?
I'm also looking for the full target URL. I know I can use
9. issue with java and environment variables on windows stackoverflow.com
I've got a curious problem. After installing java jdk 6u25 I tested the installation by typing java in the command prompt. Everything worked fine , the console displayed the usage options ...
10. Retrieve file relative to play application path stackoverflow.com
I created a Play! app and deployed it under TomCat. This works well. The only problem is the management of a properties file, currently in the conf folder right next to ...