1. How can I post a form and show the result on the same page with Play framework? stackoverflow.com
I've been playing around with Play framework for a few days, and it seems really cool. However, I ran into some problems when I wanted to have a form on a ...
2. Passing variables to a POST request from an outside controller stackoverflow.com
Since you guys have been very helpful in my early steps into the Play Framework (thanks for that), here it goes again: We have a working registration controller, that POSTS all credentials ...
3. How to handle in Play! framework a form post with jsAction? stackoverflow.com
I'm struggling with it for some time with no results. I want data entered in a form and submitted to be rendered as a new row of a table being on ...
4. testing POST request in playframework stackoverflow.com
My controller method is something like this
and my ApplicationTest file
5. WSRequest POST a JSON object in FunctionalTest would end up getting 404 stackoverflow.com
I have the following test case that I want to post a piece of json data, but I am getting 404 now, am I doing something wrong here?
6. Problem with Posting JSON object with WSRequest stackoverflow.com
I want Play to call a webservice. The webservice accepts
7. Can I mark a controller method as POST in Play using annotations? stackoverflow.com
I didn't find this anywhere - can i tell Play! that a specific controller method should (only) be accessed via HTTP POST? Something like the HttpPost attribute in C#'s Asp.Net ...